Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

just a few pictures





Here's a picture of me 1/2 way done!!! Man, this one is going so much faster than Carter's did. She (we think Savannah Avery) is an active little thing. She's always kicking me. It makes me a little scared for what she is going to be like when she finally arrives.

Carter loves his "Melmo" chair... finally. It took him a month to warm up to it but now he will take his books and go read in it. Or go watch Melmo in it. So cute.

The one of him in the camo pants is just a funny picture of him. I don't know if he learned that from watching me do Yoga or if he just does it on his own. Isn't he just the cutest little boy around?

We just wanted to put some recent pictures on the blog so we could brag little more about Carter... since I don't do that enough, right? Love you all, Jen

11 comments:

Jessica said...

Jen,
You look fanatastic! I felt the same way, that the second pregnancy went SO much faster than the first. I sure didn't like the last month too much however, that dragged a bit. It was sure worth it!
Carter is, without a doubt, the cutest thing ever. Evelyn said "Carter upside down, so silly"
Thanks for blogging!!!
~Jess

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Very cute pictures! If Matt and I have a girl we were thinking about the names Anna, Katie, or Eliza. Wouldn't that be funny if you named your baby Savannah and we named our Anna. Then we would have a Hannah, Savannah, and Anna right in a row.

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

I love the Hannah, Savannah, and Anna trio! How fun would that be?
Cute names Natalie!

Jessica said...

I love the Hannah, Savannah, and Anna trio! How fun would that be?
Cute names Natalie!

Jessica said...

I love the Hannah, Savannah, and Anna trio! How fun would that be?
Cute names Natalie!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonicolathan said...

I think my duaghters are going to feel left out because none of the names we've chosen rhyme with Hannah Anna and Savannah!!

Jessica said...

Nicole,
You could always go with Mobannah or Fontanna. How about Montana? It is next to Idaho! Joanna... We could sing Anna, Hannah, Savannah, Banana Fanna Fontanna, Meeny miney Montana.. Joanna
That would work great if you had triplets Nicole! Or you could go with Montana and when Brad has kids they can be Fontanna and Joanna. Perfect.

Mat, Chenae & Jackson said...

Jen & Brian!(&everyone else) Ben & Jess just showed me your family blog. Its so fun to see what's going on. check out our blog...and k.i.t. o.k. :) LOVE ya'll
chenae
http://mcduerden.blogspot.com/