Pages

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A Few Moments from the Life of Evelyn


Hello everyone! Here is our little cheese ball! She is so much fun and has adjusted beautifully to having a baby sister. She is much more gentle with Hannah and really loves her. She asked me this morning "love baby Hannah momma?" she was asking if I loved her. I told her I did and asked if she did, she said "Yup, I do. She's very cute."
The other day Evelyn was playing by herself and talking. We overheard her say "Hannah, you making my bonkers!" I tell her she's making me go bonkers when she's driving me nuts, so she told Hannah the same thing!
She also likes to say "Oh goodness child" (she gets that one from Ben) and sometimes as we enter the room where she is she says "Come in my child" (that one is from the Little Mermaid).
She asks to wear that orange dress everyday. She loves to show her friends her beautiful dress. She's a goose and we sure love her!
We love all of you and look forward to the next time we'll see you!
Love,
Jess and fam

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Okay fam, time to get blogging! Evelyn and Hannah are taking over the net! We just want to hear anything from anyone, even if you life is as normal and uneventful as can be, it's still news to us!
Love you all,
The Ben Wyeth clan

Natalie said...

I love to hear updates on Evelyn and Hannah! Your right Jessica we all really need to start blogging again.