Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Hello Eveyone,
Well Canada is fine so far it cold every once in a while. Well In a poor part of town with lots of people from other countries. I've met more people here from other countries then I have my whole life. Well My comp is a really cool guy. He reminds me of Trevor Billensly. He is very quite. but we get along just fine. I'm still getting use to all the green. It' weird deer live in the parks here. At night you can see them walkin through neighborhoods to get to this big park. Well we are teaching a lot of people that want to be baptized but the can't commit for some reason. Mosty word of wisdom stuff. Everyone here has a dog I mean evryone. I getting very annoyed of knocking on doors and having a dog bark his head off till someone anwsers the door. I don't think I'm going to ever have a dog. I'm sick of them. Part of my area is on the reservation. It's fun to go out there, or I should say funny. The Indians can't afford beer so the drink hair spray and listerien, I don't know how they are still alive. They also like to reminds us the us white me stole their land and stuff. Well i'm doing good I'm glad to here from everyone, I did get your letters. I love you guys I'll try to get some pictures on next week.

6 comments:

Jen and Bryan said...

that was from jen, by the way.

Jen and Bryan said...

I think we all know that's not from me. Bradley knows I love him and I don't think he's... that. I'm glad Bradley's writing on the blog. That way, everyone will check it and maybe he will have time to watch cute videos of our little Princess-loving 2 year old!

Natalie said...

Can someone explain to me why the blog is titled Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!?

Jessica said...

My guess is the blog is titled "shhhhhhhhh!" because missionaries are allowed to email their families on p-day, but not necessarily blog, so we're supposed to keep it a secret that our missionary blogs.
So it's 10:30 pm and our daughter is bouncing off the walls. Sundays are always a little off, late nap today. I think she might put me into labor.
Good to hear from you Brad!

Jonicolathan said...

Okay, So, the princess loving 2 year old... are we talking about evelyn or carter? Stupid Question Iknow, but that blog was from Jen, so who are we talking about? Anyway, It was good to hear from you Brad. By the way, did you get my Package? Love you!!
Nicole

Jonicolathan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.