Pages

Friday, October 20, 2006

Poor Little Carter



So, I guess everyone has seen these pictures since they were on the CDs I sent out (did everyone get them?) but I thought I would give the back ground. Carter got (we found out later) Rosiola. He had a temperature of 105 over the weekend of Conference. It was horrible! He was so miserable. He just laid on us and wimpered. On Sunday night he wouldn't sleep unless we were right there with him. After the fever finally went away he got a really nasty rash. I felt so bad for him.
Carter and Bryan are both asleep in that picture. I woke up about 1:00am and couldn't find Bryan. He was in the guest room with Carter because Carter wouldn't sleep on his own. Turns out Carter is quite the cuddle bug when he's asleep. :)

Carter is doing much better now (for all who are wondering :)). He's so cute. He's in the mimmicking stage and he is walking everywhere. When Bryan gets home everyday he runs over to him (as fast as he can) screaming and hugs his legs. It's so cute! He is also saying Nellie now. He says "Nennie". He'll yell it down the hall. It's so darling!!!
Well, that's it for now. I hope all is well. We would love updates from the Idaho half of the family sometime. :) We love you all!! Love, Bryan, Jen and Carter

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That is so sad. Poor little guy. I am glad he is foing much better, and I am glad that someone is posting a blog! I can't believe Carter is walking already! Yikes were does the time go?

Ben said...

I'm glad he is foing better too! Cute pics!