Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

B & J & Baby G

So this is the only picture I have of my bump on my computer. Imagine this, but twice as big now! The other pictures are on my camera still and I'm being lazy. :) It's definately "popped" to us tho. We feel baby G movin all the time now! Such a neat feeling! (We call her baby G for baby girl)This was at 17 1/2 weeks, currently I'm 19 weeks.
I went to Georgia just over a week ago to visit my mom and dad. We had a BLAST! We went baby shopping and spent hours in the store Buy Buy Baby learning all about the best car seats and strollers! I feel so educated now! :) There was a tornado 60 miles north of Atlanta while we were there so we drove up to see some of the damage. When I got back to California Lesley took me to Sea World with 2 of the grandkids. SO MUCH FUN! I love the animals there! They are so beautiful! Other than that I work in the temple with Lesley Friday mornings. Still running/walking most days, staying busy by hanging out with Lesley and running errands with her. She has been SO awesome and kind to me. Brad LOVES the internship!! Learns more there everyday than he has in all of his college education. Loves all the guys at the office, so he looks forward to going into work. He has a flexible schedule so he's able to come home early some days and we can chill and go do stuff around San Diego. It's So pretty here and we are so grateful we're not in Rexburg for the winter! :) Love you guys up there, but I love the weather and scenery here much better.

3 comments:

Nellie and Justin Togisala (a.ka. Nellstin) said...

Uh yea I would too! It's cold here in Rexburg. I need an updated pic of your baby bump girl! Glad you gays are doing well and staying warm! Love all 3 of you!

Nicole said...

what a cute little belly! I am so jealous! I wish I was there in Cali instead of stupid Omaha! Glad you guys are having so much fun!!

Ben said...

I'm a little slow at getting to this blog! Sounds like fun in Cali! You are looking great! We love you guys and baby G! ~j