Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dedicated to J-diggity

I promised Jessica a million years ago that I would post pictures of our home on the blog for the parade of homes series. I didn't do it at first because we were supposed to be moving into a home, and then when that didn't work out we were going to move next door, but then we didn't. We have also been playing musical rooms, my room up stairs and then downstairs and then back upstairs (This is why none of the rooms and the basement have any decor on the walls).  Well I am finally doing it. So here ya go.
Front of apartment (B-for Backus)
View of the "Great room" from front door.


Living room side

Dining room side



Kitchen

Children's room (yes that is a black sheet hanging on the window. It gets dark so late here).

Master bedroom

Basement-playroom side

Basement-Family room side
basement-office
The shared back yard
Well that's it. We of course have bathrooms and a laundry room but I couldn't get good pictures of those. Just imagine your typical bathroom and laundry room and you will have had the whole tour.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Oh Natalie! It's like Christmas! What a treat! I was worried I'd have TWO parade of homes up before anyone else had one. I am so honored.
Your home is lovely. I love the hardwood floors. It's just like a heaven on earth! Thanks for sharing!
J-diggity