Pages

Friday, April 03, 2009

Has it Really Been a Year?

The girls and I were listening to "Wicked" and I thought about how 12 months have already passed since all the girls were in CA together.

SO many things have happened since then, to name a few:
-Natalie had a baby
-Nicole had a baby
-Jessica had a baby
-Jen is expecting a baby
-Evelyn and Carter started preschool
-Bradley returned from a mission
-Nellie graduated high school and started college
-Bryan graduated Dentist school
-Ben graduated communication school


I am being invaded by children so I can't finish now, but just for fun, will you name a few things you thought of that have happened since March of last year?

3 comments:

Jen and Bryan said...

I've gained more weight than I care to discuss.
Nicole and Jon moved here.
Natalie and Matt are preparing to move (almost here).
Bryan is employeed (which we are SO grateful for in this crazy economy.)

It's been quite a year. :)

Natalie said...

Wow, it's amazing how much has happened in a year!

David and Deena said...

We love all you Wyeth's!