Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

For all you Dentists...

Evelyn found this song on http://www.pbskids.org/ under Sid the Science Kid. As you can tell she has watched it a few times. She brushes her teeth at least 4 times a day to prevent cavities. She tells me to tell her that her teeth sparkle.

Ben went to the dentist the other day and happened to have a cavity or two. When Evelyn found out about the cavities she sang "Daddy was in a rush, and he forgot to brush..." Don't worry, Ben didn't really forget to brush, just prone to cavities I suppose.

(By the way, that is marker on her face...)

4 comments:

Jen and Bryan said...

that is AWESOME. Love it. what a good girl. Maybe Daddy should start listening to twhat song

Jen and Bryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elder Nicholas Christensen said...

Hi Wyeth family bloggers!
I was just surfing all the family blogs and came across your updates, thank you for doing that, keeping us all in the know about what's going on with your family! How wonderful these things are, and CUTE too! I LOVE all the grandkids and especially the dentist song...gotta show that one to Dr. C. Thanks Evelyn!
Grammie, you're the luckiest with all the sweet kids and grandkids you have. :)
Love Cheryl & Todd too

Chelise said...

Oh my gosh! That was the cutest thing I have ever seen! How funny this little princess of yours is!! I love how she's so proud of herself and says, "I'm gonna do it again, but this time don't take a picture of me". Your family is precious! We love you! Thanks for blogging and keeping us updated.

Love, Chelise and Eric and Kalem