Pages

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Ode to Nicole

Here's to Nicole who was solita this trip. We're so glad she was able to come! We missed ya Jon!
I was going through my pics and have so many fun shots of NeeKole.


This makes me laugh so much. Sorry it's a bit blurry.

Nicole watching the swimmers with her big bro Bryan.

Poor Nicole, no one wanted to go swimming at the time she did, so it was just her and Shamu out there for a while. I think everyone decided to go just as she was ready to get out. :(

Nicole not feeling so well.

Bonding with the Blakester at the dolphin show.

Nicole, the beauty of the sea!

You sure know how to spice up a trip Nicole! We love you!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I love th video. Smooth moves Nic. I had a lot of fun seeing you!

Jen and Bryan said...

Nic, Have you ever thought about teaching a polynesian dance/singing combo class? It'd be a real hit! Thanks for the chuckle. man, that was a fun week!

Nicole said...

I do hope that everyone who watched that video knows I was only kidding, I am a WAY better dancer than that! Okay, so I am not, but still, I was just playing around. Thanks Ben and Jess for the contribution to ME!!!!!