Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Because you really care

Okay, so here are some pictures of Blake that I think as a mom are so cute. I am sure no one else really cares but you guys...right? :)

Blake got these Baseball pajamas...isn't he so cute? I especially like his bottom!



Matt and I are very proud of Blake. He is finally holding his own bottle and sitting up on his own!
There is no doubt that Blake is my son. He already is a brownie lover. Matt and I obviously made brownies and once Blake got a hold of the box he wouldn't let go. I finally took it away when the box was soaking wet from his drool.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Blake is sooooo Cute!!!! I can't believe how big he is!!! And that last picture of him, Yeah! Natalie he looks exactly like you in that picture!!!!

Jen and Bryan said...

that kid is so stinking cute!!!!!!