Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What a cutie!!

Hey guys, I thought this was darling! My mom emailed it to me with the story and instead of emailing it to everyone I thought I would just put it on the blog. Cute picture, huh?

During the Saturday morning session, after President Hinckley went to sit down after the sustaining of the officers of the church, the whole audience started laughing. They didn’t show what happened on TV, so most of us didn’t know what was so funny. Here’s what happened…. After President Hinckley finished, Elder Eyring had moved into his new seat on the stand. When President Hinckley turned around, he stood there for a moment looking at Elder Eyring, then picked up his cane and 'knighted' him on his shoulder and head. I’ve attached a picture---the smile on President Eyring’s face is priceless!! I love that our Prophet has a sense of humor! Enjoy!

No comments: